Burlington House, Piccadilly, London
Call for Abstracts – 29 February 2016
• Regional cross-border stratigraphic correlation.
• Sedimentology including reservoir/seal extent, facies and diagenesis.
• Structural evolution and styles.
• Regional and local-scale hydrocarbon generation and charge.
• Examples of geothermal developments in the basin.
• Hydrocarbon field-scale observations (including geophysical, petrophysical and production data) and their application to further exploration, hydrocarbon/geothermal development within the Mesozoic.
There will be two days of oral and poster contributions from the 8th to 9th of September 2016 including sessions on regional overview/tectonics, the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous. More…